Worried about a friend or relative who's taking drugs and want to get advice?
Check on the sites below for information and advice.
SORTED is a confidential service for 12-21 year olds in Hillingdon who are experiencing a drug or alcohol-related problem.
How can SORTED help?
- We listen carefully to you.
- We offer a range of support and treatment options, such as one-to-one counselling, relapse prevention, general health care, and family support.
- We offer an informal personal appointment system.
- We offer support and advice to family members and/or friends.
- We do not discuss your problems with anyone without you telling us it is OK to do so.
What will happen?
One of our workers will arrange an appointment with you, so you can:
- meet and get to know each other
- identify problems and agree some changes you want to make in your life
We aim to support and encourage you all the way. You choose when you feel you no longer need to meet with us.
Want to speak to us?
If you're ready to speak to someone and tell us what the problem is, contact SORTED in which ever way you are most happy.
- Call us on 01895 250721 or
- Drop in at Fountain's Mill Young People's Centre
Hillingdon Drug and Alcohol Services (HDAS)
Hillingdon drug and alcohol services (HDAS) are a combined health and social services service providing treatment for all people with drug and alcohol problems in Hillingdon, their families and carers.
We provide a range of treatments for people aged 18 years and under for drug and alcohol abuse. We are able to work with those that may also have concerns with their mental health in addition to the drug and alcohol problems.
If you would like to speak to someone about drugs and alcohol please contact Avni, the young peoples worker a call on 01895207777 and ask for the young persons worker.''
Old Bank House, 64 High Street
Tel: 01895 207777
Fax: 01895 207733
Last updated: Mon 01 Oct 2012 at 09:20